Friday, September 09, 2005

Where have I been?

It's been a rough couple of weeks, guys. First of all, I worked a lot the last couple weeks of my job, especially with the back-to-school season. Then I had to pack and move to my new apartment, which happened last week, and now I'm without internet for another week. This is really the most tragic thing that could ever happen to someone like me, I think. Hopefully I will be making a return in a week once everything gets hooked up. In the meantime, read some of the links on the left and be ever-so patient. I miss you guys. Peaceout!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, yes that sound bloody tragic. I'm sure there's many people in shelters all over the American south, reading your plight, slapping their foreheads and saying, "Bloody hell! And I thought I had it bad, losing my house, my pet, and all my possessions in the worst natural disaster to ever befall my country! Now I know it could have been worse!"

Welcome back!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home