Saturday, April 09, 2005

Stupid Internet...

Blogger wasn't working on Thursday and Friday, and consequentially, there have been no posts. Thursday's problem was that they were implementing a new authorization security feature. You basically have to sign in to the network like you would at a computer lab. It's designed to better track the illegal download of mp3s via p2p networks. I don't exactly know how signing in to use internet explorer gives you any information about file sharing, but regardless, it's been implemented. It took them a good 12 hours to put it in place, and throughout that entire time the internet was going in and out in three minute intervals. It was painful.

Yesterday my attempts to blog were foiled by some... I don't know, unexplainable flagrant error. I don't know if anyone else had the same difficulty, but yeah... it was annoying. Anyway, that's my excuse.

That all having been said, I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to blog in the next two weeks. I'm public relations executive for the Ghandakly/Knapp 2005 Undergraduate Student Government Presidential/Vice Presidential Campaign, and most of my free time will be spent passing out free ramen, t-shirts, buttons, stickers, and flyers; chalking sidewalks; going to debates and meetings and hanging out with the campaign volunteers. I will still attempt to blog at least some each day, but as I said, it will be very difficult to do. If nothing else, my blog will be back up to full speed on April 25th. Please come back and check it anyway because you never know when I'll find a free moment.

Thanks guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home