Thursday, May 12, 2005

Quickie!

The internet was dead for a majority of the day, and I'm really busy studying for midterms, so I can't do my usual update. However, I recommend the following:

iPods have now attained "soul" status
In a related story, Bill Gates says iPod won't last
Laetitia Sadier discusses her qualms with Stereolab
Jenny Lewis has a solo project
Music (for Robots) likes Anathallo, one of my favorite Christian bands
The Killers' latest controversy: murder!!!
Gorillaz will sue pre-release album sellers "until their eyes pop out."

Upcoming Columbus Shows

5.13 - Mae w/ The Academy Is... and Jamison Parker - Little Brothers
5.15 - Andrew Bird w/ Antenna - Little Brothers
5.17 - Stereo Total w/ Les Georges Leningrad - Little Brothers
5.27 - The Killers w/ Hot Hot Heat and Robbers on the Street - Promowest Pavilion
6.01 - Gang Gang Dance - The Wexner Center
6.02 - The Wrens - Little Brothers
6.03 - Tokyo Rose - High Five
6.08 - Modest Mouse - Promowest Pavilion
6.13 - Iron and Wine - The Newport
6.16 - Comets On Fire - The Wexner Center
6.29 - Black Eyed Peas w/ Talib Kweli - Promowest Pavilion
8.11 - Ben Folds w/ Ben Lee and Rufus Wainwright - Promowest Pavilion
8.31 - Coldplay - Germain Ampitheater
9.06 - Of Montreal - TBA

Check out regnyouth for downloads.

I will also be gone for the weekend, so have a good one. I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday, depending on my schedule. I hate school! Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home