Monday, June 13, 2005

Where have I been?

I apologize, friends, but I just moved into my new apartment and I'm still a little busy doing all those new apartment things (like remembering to go there instead of to my old place when I'm coming home from church... good one, Rebecca). At any rate, I assure you, I have not forgotten about any of you and I'm really hoping tomorrow will be a free enough day that I'll be able to provide you with the same world-class coverage you've been used to seeing from me. I will also kick Claude in the face for not having posted his first review yet. It's long overdue. Alright, folks. I'm totally beat and it's hot in here and I am too tired to do a full post, but expect one hopefully tomorrow but if not then sometime this week. That's all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleas do kick Claude in the face for me!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home